[ale] AT&T Broadbrand and Linux

Michael Smith MSmith at webtonetech.com
Thu Oct 5 12:50:12 EDT 2000

A repost to Chris Woodruff

Robert Ziegler, author of Linux Firewalls, has a site that will generate
firewall rules for ipchains and ipfwadm.  With the last couple of questions
I have seen on the list, I thought everyone would be interested.

It's at http://www.linux-firewall-tools.com/linux/firewall/index.html

Just click on Configure Firewall and off you go.  I would also suggest
getting his book.  I learned a great deal from it.....

Michael A. Smith