[ale] Install Fest

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at worldwindtech.com
Tue Nov 28 14:04:50 EST 2000

A Linux Installfest is an event where people can bring their computers to have Linux installed by those who are familiar doing Linux installations and configurations.

Now in this day and age when installing Linux is much easier than just 2 years ago, our Installfest will also have other "attractions" such as a short beginner classes, Linux development classes and hopefully vendors selling books, training and other Linux items.  We are also going to try to have a LAN for games and server installs.

Chris Woodruff