[ale] Alabama Linux Groups

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Tue Nov 28 06:44:01 EST 2000

There have been at least three stabs at a "BLE" group. The first one fizzled
out, since it hit the market during the "early adopter" phase and couldn't
quite "cross the chasm" (sorry for the Geoffrey Moore quotes, as I had to
read his New Economy book for work). A second one was started up by a friend
of mine, but after meetings wound up being down to two or three people a
week, it fizzled as well. A third one was started with the intent of meeting
on Saturdays at the university downtown (UAB), and I haven't a clue what
it's up to, if anything.