[ale] Question

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Mon Nov 27 17:21:10 EST 2000

I may be gravely mistaken, but I don't think that the official kernel distro
(the tarball from kernel.org, not the Red Hat-specific RPM package) has
knowledge of the /etc/module-info file. But judging from the syntax of the
file, you could probably just manually add an entry for your driver. You
may have to re-edit the file each time you upgrade Red Hat's kernel RPM,
though.