[ale] Dual route system

Bob bob at cavu.com
Wed Nov 22 18:24:39 EST 2000

My web server has been PPP with a static route for a long time.  Today it
received DSL (through an ethernet card) with a different static IP address.

If I specify the default route as that of the ethernet card (DSL) then
web page requests (TCP/IP) coming in to the PPP address fail.
If I specify the default route as that of the PPP interface then web
page requests coming in on the DSL IP address fail.

How can I service both IPs at once for a few days until the world's DNS
servers get refreshed?

thx,
Bob