[ale] Great Opportunities to work with Linux

Zalla, Angie Angie.Zalla at tmp.com
Wed Nov 22 15:37:58 EST 2000

Hi everyone, happy holidays!

I have a few opportunities I wanted to share with the group.

The positions I have this week are a "Linux Developer" and a "C++/Linux
Developer."

The Linux Developer position is for a contractor who can do Linux internal
development and scripting. The max. rate is $60/hour W2. Open to 1099 as
well.

The C++/Linux Developer position is for someone with C++, multi-threading,
Linux and database connectivity experience. S/he will be doing encryption,
decryption, updating licenses and developing interfaces. The max. rate is
$60/hour W2. Also open to 1099.

The client/company is moving very quickly. We had a Linux/Perl position.
They interviewed and hired our candidate w/in 48 hours.

If interested or have questions, send an email to angie.zalla at tmp.com or
call 1-800-544-0689 x105.

Thanks again for your help!

Angie Zalla