[ale] Netscape oddity

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Wed Nov 22 10:44:54 EST 2000

Try again.  The page is slow some times but it is up.

I just did a view source and went throught the top of the file commenting
out certain lines.  My data came up when I commented out this line:

Any thoughts?

Robert

Thus spake Armsby John-G16665 (John.Armsby at motorola.com):

> I tried the page.  The page timed out.... I would say it is their fault.

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: