Attn: Corporate Training Coordinator - Windows 2000 Courseware Content

fibonaci at smartt.com fibonaci at smartt.com
Wed Nov 22 01:14:46 EST 2000

As you restructure your IT training program and consider how you might
imagine the best way of providing content for your courses, you'll
find yourself appreciating course content that is already prepared
and ready for immediate use in your curriculum.

We design and develop books and curriculum that support Systems Engineering technologies and certifications including:
· A+
· Network+
· i-Net+
· MCSE
· MCDBA
(Full course descriptions are available)

Some of our books have been top 10 best sellers through Amazon.com.

You might also be interested in our adaptive and non-adaptive test engine slated to be available 3rd quarter, 2000.  The engine is designed for practice and study.  Test questions and answers are easily added, edited or deleted.

We can help you with your high-tech training needs including books, books on CD, Instructor led classes and distance learning products.  We also create custom high-tech curriculum for companies.

We are a one-stop solution for high-tech educational content, training and resources. We offer distance learning and instructor lead products for both individuals and groups and our education solutions meet typical corporate and learning center needs.  We are a Microsoft Solution Provider (MSP), Microsoft Certified Technical Education Center (CTEC) and a Computer Technology Industry Association Certified Training Center (CompTIA).  We partner with a major University, an international leader in adult-instructor-lead and distance learning, to offer graduate and undergraduate credit for many of our courses.

Also, don't hesitate to inquire about our documentation and technical writing services.

Please feel free to contact me in the meantime.  I look forward to speaking with you further.

Casey Lea, Creative Director
or Domhnall Adams, CS
DCGNA, CS and Associates
780-998-4066