[ale] Zyxel Prestige 642 login and passwd

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 21 23:34:19 EST 2000

Anyone have a Mindspring/Earthlink ADSL connection where you got the free
Zyxel Bridge?  If so, did you ever try to get the  passwd for
the Bridge?  I am trying to get it from Mindspring tech support since
the default was changed.  I believe it was changed since Earthlink
preprograms the settings.  I have set up a serial connection between
a SGI Indy and the modem's serial port.  I have the passwd prompt
to answer but the default definitely doesn't work.  I was wondering
if anyone knew the correct answer?  If Mindspring can't or won't give
me the answer, would a brute force attack even be worth it?  The passwd
can be up to 30 characters.  Thanks,
Dow

--
Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com