[ale] Question regarding OpenGL programming

Agent Durga durga at burntmedia.org
Tue Nov 21 05:19:53 EST 2000

Hey all,

i'm wondering if someone could post a list of the required packages that
need to be installed in order to program OpenGL (of course under
linux)...i know gleem is something that I need to make sure is on the
system, but outside of that, are there any other libs/packages/etc that i
should make sure are on my system before i start?

thanks in advance,
	drew

--
   The best book on programming for the layman is "Alice in Wonderland";
     but that's because it's the best book on anything for the layman.