[ale] Mainly Linux but a smidgen MS

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Tue Nov 21 09:42:16 EST 2000

Dow Hurst wrote:

> For those who are dual booting or needing MS based software, I'd like to
> suggest trying out vmware as an alternative.

I just bought a copy of vmware at the ALS, then caught an article abour
a similar product called plex86 on slashdot.  Here are the links to the
slashdot article as well as plex86.

Slashdot:

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=00/11/17/022241&mode=thread

plex86:

http://www.plex86.org

(Although, I can't currently reach the plex86 site ??)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein