[ale] Stupid user tricks when building a new kernel...

Scott Nolde smnoldelinux at mediaone.net
Mon Nov 20 16:58:24 EST 2000

Do you have Tomsrtbt handy?  With this linux distro on a floppy, you
could boot, then fsck it for errors.  Then you'd be able to upgrade or
whatever.

*I think*

- Scott

--
Never do Windows again with  |  Scott M. Nolde
Linux!  No streaks, haze or  |  smnoldelinux at mediaone.net
glaze!                       |
4:55pm up 1 day, 4:13, 1 user, load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00