[ale] Report on vehicle MP3 Player

Chris Fowler ChrisF at computone.com
Mon Nov 20 12:04:36 EST 2000

At COMDEX 2000 I saw a device that was shaped like a cassette tape.  It has 64 MB or memory and could play MP3s through headphones with control buttons on the side.  The headphones could be unpluged and then the cassette tape device could be inserted into a tape deck of any stereo.  This unit retails for $200

Chris