[ale] New with questions

Cade Thacker cade at computerreligion.com
Mon Nov 20 10:54:48 EST 2000

Welcome to ATL.  You should definitly plan on attending the next ALE
meeting.  You should also check out the install fest that is happening
early Feb(?).<insert somebody with more detail>. Take Care.

--cade

"Burn your tv in your yard, and gather round it with your friends,
and warm your hands upon the fire and start again" --Toad the Wet Sprocket