[ale] Trouble with Linksys 10/100 pcmcia and recompiled kernel

Gryph0n grynux at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 18 12:46:41 EST 2000

Hi, I am running RedHat 6.0. Well I just upgraded
my kernel to 2.2.17 and I cant seem to get my pcmcia card to work. I downloaded
pcmcia-cs-3.1.21 for the support and it isn't working for me. I have it
installed on a Toshiba Satellite 2065CDS laptop. I am still a
novice I guess you could say, but anyway, the kernel works for me but when
I load the kernel, my "pigtail" lights don't come on at all, so I
assume I may have done something wrong. Does anyone have any idea as to what I
should do to possibly get it working. Sorry this is so vague, but I don't know
exactly what all  info you guys might need to help. Thanks in advance for
the help.