[ale] Duplicate DNS?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Fri Nov 17 20:14:35 EST 2000

I have a fun DNS one for someone.  Can you have DNS give a different
answer depending no source IP/Net?  For my internal net, all my
boxes ahve a 192.68.0 address.  A couple boxes have eth0:1 type
aliases and are on the 'net.  I'd like any dns lookups from inside
to give the 192 address and the outside to get the actual address,
but not the 192 address.  I don't want to set up
2 different pairs of DNS servers for my 6 boxes.

Thoughts?
  Robert

:wq!
                                \_       that important!