[ale] mail clients

James Kinney jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Nov 16 21:38:20 EST 2000

I have found the file /dev/null invaluable in dealing with people who use
Outlook to send their mail to me. I like to respond to their mail by
writing my reply and piping it through enscript, wrap with some assorted
html-looking headers and listen to the moans as outlook barfs and dies!

Maybe I'm just getting stuborn, but I don't want formated crap as the
message. That is what attachment are for.

I wish I could find it again, but I can't. A long while back, I saw a
script that would take a nice text message, convert it into a horrible
string of gifs. One gif for each letter! Then stick correct html headers
and save it as html. It was great for long winded emails. It would bog
down windows machines so badly...  :)

JimK
Local Net Solutions