[ale] Netscape 6 for Linux

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Nov 15 22:41:17 EST 2000

Well, I've got to say, I've just given the latest build of Mozilla a
spin.  Since I use Netscape for email, I attempted to use Mozilla as
well.  The browsers seem to be comparable, but the mail tool under
Mozilla is painfully slow.

I would love to use the Mozilla browser, but I can't see firing up
Mozilla for browsing and Netscape for email.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein