[ale] Netscape 6 for Linux

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Wed Nov 15 08:59:36 EST 2000

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 07:58:47AM -0500, Brian J. Dowd wrote:
> Does it support Java and secure connections?

I've never psrsonbally used java with it but there are at least two
different java plugins you can use. (the Sun VM, and the Netscape VM).

Mozilla's had SSL for some time now.  :)

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                    pizzaATfucktheusers.org
I ain't broke, but I'm badly bent.                           ICQ# 1318344