[ale] Netscape 6 for Linux

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Tue Nov 14 23:10:34 EST 2000

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 10:31:08PM -0500, Jim wrote:
> Avoid this piece of crap like the plague!! I downloaded it onto my Linux
> system. Every time I tried to connect to any secure site, it froze up
> and had to be killed externally. It did the same thing when I opened the
> cookie manager. This is alpha software masquerading as a final release.
> What hath AOL wrought?!

For what it's worth, I've been using mozilla ightly builds for the past
month or so as my sole browser.  Much more stable than Netscape 4.x.  And
noticably faster too.

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                    pizzaATfucktheusers.org
I ain't broke, but I'm badly bent.                           ICQ# 1318344