[ale] mb temp alarms and such

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Tue Nov 14 13:09:04 EST 2000

I've seen a couple of folks on the list make reference to mb that
provide temp. warnings and such.  My mb does this as well, but I'm not
able to locate any docs on how to take advantage of this functionality
under Linux.  Could someone kindly point me to a HOWTO or other doc that
I might have missed?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein