[ale] Access to port

Rick Brubakken rick at brubakken.org
Tue Nov 14 08:04:37 EST 2000

Ok, Ok, Stupid is as stupid does....

A few months ago I set up a firewall on my home Linux box ( RH6.1 ) using
masquerading and ipchains.  Everything is working fine.

But now I have installed some video software on one of the Win boxes that
allows me to view my camera images remotely.  Everything works fine from
machine to machine behind the firewall.

But now I need to access a port that is running on the Win machine and to
be honest, I don't have a clue on how to do that.  I would think that
somewhere I would need to enable the firewall to let me have access to the
port?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Rick