[ale] Atlanta Information Security Forum

Stephen Pellicer spellicer at 8thlayer.net
Sun Nov 12 14:26:54 EST 2000

Good afternoon everyone,
This is the last time I'll clutter up the ALE and ALSEG lists! All
announcements regarding this group will move over to the
securityforum at 8thlayer.net list, but I think a lot of the people in
the Atlanta area who would be interested in this are on ALE and ALSEG
so I apologize for spam-esque leveraging of these groups' constituents
:)

This Wednesday will be our first meeting at Innovox Lounge at
http://www.innovoxloung.com/. If you have trouble with the directions
on their webpage, just drop me a line and I'll help straighten it out.
Our topic this week will be on Publik Key Infrastructure fundamentals.
We will also discuss the group and take input on the group's
direction. More information is available at
http://www.8thlayer.org/security.html.

I hope to see you there and am expecting some interesting discussion.
Karl Sigler has also been putting together some good information on
the unicode hack and other IIS exploits.

Thanks and remember to subscribe to the mailing list at
securityforum-request at 8thlayer.net

Stephen Pellicer