[ale] OT: Save the penguins

Dunlap, Randy randy.dunlap at intel.com
Mon Nov 6 14:54:07 EST 2000

Yes, I saw this last week.

Since this is the ALE list, most of us know that there
aren't many islands in south Georgia, and being from
south Georgia, this news item is really troubling to me.  8;)

Those Brit helicopters had better watch out for the
subs at Kings Bay.

|randy.dunlap_at_intel.com        503-677-5408|
|NOTE: Any views presented here are mine alone|
|& may not represent the views of my employer.|