[ale] MP3 player recommendations?

Chris Fowler ChrisF at computone.com
Mon Nov 6 13:45:57 EST 2000

If you have not made a purchase yet, look at the new Audio CD/Data CD players.  They are around less than $150 and will play Audio CD's or Data CD's with MP3's.  For around $250 you can get a HDD based one with around 15GB of space.  I would stay away from units that have only memory.  32MB or 64MB = big bucks and hold few songs.

Chris