[ale] make bzImage -> undefined references->Error 1

Gary Maltzen maltzen at MM.COM
Sat Nov 4 16:22:49 EST 2000

ppa.o and imm.o support external parallel port ZIP drives and the like

You might want to start by reviewing your config with a

   make menuconfig

In any case, I suggest you start with a clean build, i.e.

   make clean
   make dep
   make bzImage
   make modules