[ale] ipchains caching?

Cade Thacker cade at computerreligion.com
Thu Nov 2 23:46:42 EST 2000

has anybody had any experience with ipchains caching sites and ip addrs?
I am currently runing RH 6.2 on a pentium 75 serving my dsl to a couple of
boxes and I get some WEIRD stuff.  I espically get weird things with
forms.  I was building a form out on the web and when ever I would save
and then refresh my browser it would look all messed up.  I am also
having trouble with it caching IP addrs.  I am moving my domain to a
different company, but I am getting all sorts of weird stuff(like I telnet
to one site(computerreligion.com) and my firewall/router sends me to a
login on cade.org?  Just really weird.  Any thougts?  Now I can't telnet
to computerreligion.com, i must type in www.computerreligion.com.
???!??!!!

--cade

"Burn your tv in your yard, and gather round it with your friends,
and warm your hands upon the fire and start again" --Toad the Wet Sprocket