[ale] Re: [nylug-talk] Won't Install Anymore. :-(

Douglas Bridges doug_bridges at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 18:07:00 EST 2000

The problem of "LI" is usually because your kernel is outside the 1024
cylinder limit. You need to install a newer version of LILO to boot up when
you use a large harddrive. You can also use grub, which is another
bootloader. Personally, I use Mandrake 7.1 which comes with both the newer
LILO and grub, and I have had no problems.

Doug Bridges