[ale] Us Old Fossils :)

Danny Cox danny at compgen.com
Wed Jun 28 14:06:16 EDT 2000

All,

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Kenneth W Cochran wrote:
> Heh, not so fast there, bro'  :)
> I'll see that & raise you: 110 (with Fast option to 300 :), acoustic
> coupler...

	Actually, my first programming course at Tech involved FORTAN IV
and punch cards (024 AND 026).  This wasn't programming on the bare metal,
but it was pretty primitive by today's standards.

	The first time I flubbed a key at an interactive terminal, and
the OS responded with "ILLEGAL CONTROL CARD" (yes, they all yelled in
that day), I just *knew* that someone was about to come and arrest me....
Ah, the Cyber.

Danny