[ale] article for ComputorEdge

Tom & JaVonn twins at atlnet.com
Mon Jun 26 13:35:16 EDT 2000

David and the rest:

After following lots of broken links from the blackbox pages, I found bbkeys RPM
back at rpmfind.net, and after installing it then blackbox itself installed without
incident.

I had mentioned earlier succesfully compiling on Debian 2.1, but getting errors in
the source files when compiling either 050 or 0.60 versions on Caldera eDesktop.
The errors surprised me, since I'd successively installed packages until
./configure ran to completion.  The errors referred to specific lines in the *.c
files, and were different for the 2 versions. but are now buried in my notes.
Happy to have a version that installed in a few seconds after locating the 2 RPMs.

Thanks,
Tom