[ale] hex editing in vim

Ben Phillips pynk at angband.org
Sat Jun 24 15:48:32 EDT 2000

A second ago I hit a wrong key or two in vim, and found myself in a hex
editor -- which wasn't at all what I meant to do, but darned if that isn't a
neat feature!  Can anyone tell me what I did to invoke that?  I can't
remember, and I can't find any mention of it in the help.

                      __   _
Ben Phillips         /  '_' )         ,,,    "Bulls do not win bull fights;
pynk at angband.org     |  | ()|||||||||[:::)    people do.  People do not win
                     \__.-._)         '''     people fights; lawyers do."
                                                   -- Norman Augustine