[ale] I can't seem to plug up all the security holes in my box...

Jay Finch horus at larp.com
Fri Jun 23 22:45:54 EDT 2000

Yup.. They trashed 80% of my drive, so I just re-installed everything
from scratch.  Now I hope I'm locked up solid (BAD TELNET!  SSH
only.. Sftp only too)

<sigh>  What a pain in the neck... Since LARP.COM is only a
hobby, I could only spend non-work hours on it, so I pulled 2
all-nighters (about 8 hours/night) getting it configured and
hardened.

Thanks for y'alls advice!
Jay