[ale] 2.2.16; eth0

Ken N kenn at pcintelligent.com
Fri Jun 23 13:33:46 EDT 2000

I have from time to time do insmod modname io=0x330 or something. I don't
know why it does this sometimes and sometimes not. but give that a try and
you may have to tell it the irq as well and all that can be found in the
man pages.

Ken N

http://cleveland.lug.net/~rocket/

The answer is simple if you grant that ironies are like submarines;
dangerous only when submerged.