[ale] UNIX Training Classes

Paul D. Manno paul at dblegl.atl.ga.us
Tue Jun 20 06:51:11 EDT 2000

Many of the local colleges and universities including Georgia Tech's
College of Computing offers several highly focused courses in UNIX and
other areas.  Please see GT's offerings at www.gtcoc.com for their info.

-- Paul

On Tue, 20 Jun 2000 george_vish at hp.com wrote:

}
}	HP offers great training in UNIX!!!  Check out the HP Education
}	web site at www.education.hp.com or call 1-800-HPClass (472-5277)
}	for a catalog...
}