[ale] Backup

Ken N kenn at pcintelligent.com
Sun Jun 18 12:04:33 EDT 2000

Ya, I found it...For future refrence ht0 is the first IDE tape drive. I am
working with afbackup...If I get things doing what I want. I am writing
some simple to use documentation for this package...AGH!

Thanks
Ken N

http://cleveland.lug.net/~rocket/

The answer is simple if you grant that ironies are like submarines;
dangerous only when submerged.