[ale] anon FTP not working

Ken N kenn at pcintelligent.com
Sun Jun 18 09:24:53 EDT 2000

What ftp are you using I know that most ftp clients you need to set
require valid user off. See what I mean? anonymous is not a valid user and
doesn;t have a shell so you need to say that you don't have to be a valid
user to ftp in....

hope that helps.
Ken N

http://cleveland.lug.net/~rocket/

The answer is simple if you grant that ironies are like submarines;
dangerous only when submerged.