[ale] RH 6.2,netatalk, and difficulties

Jared Lyvers mcgregor at lewiscommunications.com
Thu Jun 15 10:24:05 EDT 2000

What seems to be the problem, aside from it not starting:-)  I have been
running netatalk for about 3 yr's and have upgraded everytime a new patch has
come out.  I may be able to help.

<<--start snipit--
On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, you wrote:
> I upgraded to RH6.2, which I believe includes netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3. In
> any event, even after manually installing the appletalk driver module I'm
> not able to get netatalk running again.
>
> Does anyone on this fine list have a clue I might borrow for an hour or
> two? I'm beginning to find this annoying.
--end snipit-->>
--
Do, or do not.  There is no try.  --Yoda

Jared Lyvers
System Administrator
Lewis Communications | Birmingham
205.980.0774 x3047