[ale] Apache not running .pl files

Gary S. Mackay Gary at edisoninfo.com
Mon Jun 12 16:53:08 EDT 2000

I had the original version of apache that came with RH6.1 running just fine. I
recently installed the latest version of apache via source code. (not rpm).
It's up and running fine, Except, for the cgi/perl stuff. I can run the .pl
file by typeing in the full url into a browser, but  calling it in the html
file does nothing. No error message, nothing. I've tried to compare the old
and new httpd.conf file, but can find no differences. I checked rights on the
directories also. Still stumped. Any ideas?

- Gary

--
Edison Information Technologies
P.O. Box 554