[ale] Computer Generation Is Hiring!

Danny Cox danny at compgen.com
Mon Jun 12 11:25:34 EDT 2000

All,

	I forgot to mention this at the ALE meeting the other night.
Sorry!

	My company, Computer Generation Inc. is hiring developers!  The
signing bonus is a Linux workstation that you get to use every day ;-).
Our product also runs on Compaq (formerly Digital), HP, Sun, and sometimes
UNIXWARE ;-).

	Please see http://www.compgen.com, and look for the "Employement
Oppurtunities" hyper-link, or reply directly to rick.templeton at compgen.com.
The formal blurb appears below.

	Thanks for the bandwidth!

Danny

Computer Generation Inc., a recognized leader in the telecommunications
software industry, is seeking experienced software engineers for a
dynamic and fast-paced development environment.  CGI's products process
large amounts of telecommunications data quickly and reliably, using
multiple networking protocols on a variety of platforms.

Qualified candidates will have several years of UNIX development
experience, using C or C++.  Previous application development experience
with client/server systems, X-Windows, IP, or X.25 networking is a plus.