[ale] Debian tftp

Gary Maltzen maltzen at mm.com
Mon Jun 5 17:49:50 EDT 2000

The file must ALREADY exist in /tftpboot/* and be writable before you can
save it from the router.

Something like this...

 tftphost# mkdir /tftpboot
 tftphost# chmod 777 /tftpboot
 tftphost# touch /tftpboot/running-config

 cisco# copy running tftp
  enter host []? 10.11.12.13
  enter filename [cisco-gw-confg]? running-config
  confirm copy [confirm]?