[ale] [Fwd: Returned mail: Local configuration error] (fwd)

Jeremy T. Bouse undrgrid at toons.UnderGrid.net
Mon Jun 5 11:22:32 EDT 2000

	The error appears to be on mail.wirelessoutlet.com not being
configured to know it can receive email for wirelesssoutlet.com... If
this isn't the machine you setup then there isn't anythin you can do
except to try and contact the administrator through another channel
since email obviously is broken...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse
	UnderGrid Network Services, LLc