[ale] [Fwd: Returned mail: Local configuration error] (fwd)

Ken N kenn at pcintelligent.com
Mon Jun 5 06:58:11 EDT 2000

Does anyone know what is causing this sendmail error? I set up the box
that this guy is trying to send from. It seems to run great. I imagine the
error is on the recievers sendmail config but I thought I would ask as the
error is saying that the mx loops back me. I have never seen this eror and
was wondering if someone knew anything about it? Could it be on my end?

Thanks
Ken N

The answer is simple if you grant that ironies are like submarines;
dangerous only when submerged.