[ale] OT: Qt Free Edition

John M. Mills jmills at tga.com
Thu Jun 1 09:15:55 EDT 2000

Michael -

On Wed, 31 May 2000, Michael B Golden wrote:

> If not, are there any other cross-platform widget sets? I
> would prefer not to use TCL/TK, but an option that would work on Mac too
> is attractive.

I haven't tried it with MSWin, but I recall when I built the OpenGL libs,
MSWin was a target. I don't know about MacOS, but in any case my contact
was about 4 yrs. ago -- ancient history -- so you may want to recheck.

For Linux, you would also build and softlink the 'Mesa' libs and headers
in place (and in the name) of SGI's proprietary materials. I don't know
how the MSWin API was provided.

   John Mills
   Sr. Software Engineer
   TGA Technologies, Inc.