[ale] 2600.org

Ben Phillips pynk at angband.org
Mon Jul 31 07:54:20 EDT 2000

> > Has Anyone seen www.2600.org lately?  I can't seem to get to their web
> > page thru my dialup.  Anything happen to it?

Last I heard, they were being sued by the motion picture industry for
putting up links to DeCSS.  Maybe it has something to do with that.

                      __   _                 "I hate to advocate drugs,
Ben Phillips         /  '_' )         ,,,     alcohol, violence or
pynk at post.com        |  | ()|||||||||[:::)    insanity, but they've
                     \__.-._)         '''     always worked for me."
		                                 -- Hunter S. Thompson