[ale] atlanta computer shops(not related)

Patrick tewkewl at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 30 16:29:53 EDT 2000

Shenendoah Memory when they come to the computer show at the Cobb Civic
center.  Always has the best combos of MB's and cpu's and coolers... always
carries the top rated stuff. (ie Mike's hardware guide and other sites like
that)

I think the shows usually run once a month... Maybe once every two months.
There's always Microcenter too... They're just more expensive. (It's like
Fry's depending on where your from)

-Patrick