[ale] Does LVM provide mirroring ?

Eric Z. Ayers eric.ayers at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 29 06:56:33 EDT 2000

The MD driver is the other option that I am aware of for software RAID.  I
believe that some form of this driver is available for the 2.0
kernel, but I don't know if it supports RAID 1.  The Linux Journal has
an article about it.  There is also a software RAID howto.

ftp://ftp.us.kernel.org/pub/mirrors/kernel.org/linux/daemons/raid/