[ale] Those computers someone was giving away...

daBlackBaron wyldechylde at geocities.com
Fri Jul 28 23:04:56 EDT 2000

If you can't find a school who wants them, I just spoke to a couple of ladies
from the community center here where I live.  It's a federal housing project,
and these kids are definately underpriviledged.   The community center is a
non-profit organization, and I told them I would inquire into the matter when
they expressed a wish for computers for the place.

If you think it worthy, and can swing it, let me know.

Thanx.

--
(,,oBo,,)     Baron Shatturday
              http://surf.to/subgenius