[ale] Password hashes bent

Joe Knapka jknapka at charter.net
Tue Jul 25 19:32:43 EDT 2000

Thanks for the info. It all makes sense, but unfortunately
fixing things is non-trivial. What I think I need to do is
just configure and build OpenSSH with the appropriate
options enabled. But so far, I have not been able
to get any version of OpenSSH to both build and run on
Slack 7.1. Either I get unresolved externals (inet_addr()
and other inet_ functions), or else sshd dies immediately
on startup because getnameinfo() fails.

Is anyone else using any version of OpenSSH on Slack 7.1?

-- Joe

--
*** Joseph A. Knapka ***
A random fortune: