[ale] re: RoadRunner

Jennifer Taylor JMTaylor at wpo.co.chatham.ga.us
Tue Jul 25 11:37:24 EDT 2000

** Low Priority **

Gary,

Are you subscribed as residential or commercial?  Generally speaking of broadband companies (I don't know about RoadRunner specifically) they don't let their residential subscribers run any sort of web or email services.  Also generally speaking, they don't assign static IP addresses to their residential customers, which would put a damper on such activities.

I'm sure they would be more than happy to soak you for the privledge of using a static IP.

jenn