[ale] RoadRunner

fultongr fultongr at digitalspace.frogspace.net
Tue Jul 25 11:32:59 EDT 2000

Some RR locations are actually MediaOne Express rebranded (in the Atlanta
area, make that most locations). Back when I had M1X/M1RR (before I moved in
05/99), there did not appear to be any filtering of inbound port connections,
though the terms of service mentioned something about not using a RR-connected
host as a web or mail server. I wouldn't be surprised if they're filtering
*outbound* connections to the SMTP port on any IP addr. other than their SMTP
servers ...